Regulations for access to the www.e-classica.net Services
I. General provisions
These Regulations define the rules for the use of paid access to audio materials on the website maintained at the address: https://e-classica.net. The license for access to the website is granted by the Classica Music Publisher – Włodzimierz Kądziołka, located: 90-009 Łódź, ul.Sienkiewicza 59/2, and operating on the basis of an entry in the Register of Business Activity No. 25436 kept by the President of Łódź.
The terms used in this Regulation have the following meanings:
1) Service Provider – Classica Music Publisher – Włodzimierz Kądziołka with registered office 90-009 Łódź, ul.Sienkiewicza 59/2
2) Administrator – Service Provider, an entity providing the service of making the Website available to Users;
3) Owner of the Website – Classica Music Publisher, – Włodzimierz Kądziołka 90-009 Łódź, ul.Sienkiewicza 59 /, entry in the Register of Business Activity No. 25436, Tax Identification Number: 725-121-73-96
3) Billing Service – means PayPal on-line payments for Services provided by the Service Provider to Users, on the terms and using the various methods offered by PayPal;
4) User – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality using the Website and Services;
5) Regulations – these regulations, which also constitute the regulations for the provision of electronic services within the meaning of art. 8 par. 1 point 1 of the Act, dated 18 July 2002, o
providing electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, with later amendments);
6) Service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider as part of the Website operation, specified in the Regulations, to which the User gains access by concluding the Agreement and paying a specified fee;
7) Access Code – a sequence of characters received by the User to the e-mail address provided by the User enabling the use of the Service;
8) Website – an Internet service to which access is open to anyone who has the ability to connect to the public Internet network (including a device with access
to the Internet network, web browser) maintained by the Website Owner at https://e-classica.net;
9) Contract – an agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the User for the provision of Distance Services within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by
electronic (Journal of Laws 144, item 1204, as amended).
III. The scope and nature of the Services
1. The Service Provider grants access to the Website in order to enable the User to become acquainted with its content, which is a service provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18.2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws 144, item 1204, as amended) d.).
2. The User declares that he accepts the fact that access to the Services is payable and that the Services will not be available to the User after the period for which the Service was purchased or terminated (including the termination or withdrawal of the User from the Agreement).
3. Access to the Service takes place by paying the appropriate fee by the User.
4. The term of the Service is calculated from the moment of sending the Access Code to the e-mail address indicated by the User. After the expiration of the Service Term, access to it expires. In order to use the Service again, the User must
purchase another Service.
1. The User declares that he is aware of the fact that the Service provided to him under the Agreement is the subject of the proprietary property rights or license rights of the Service Provider and / or the Service Owner and is protected under the Act of 4
February 1994 on copyright and related rights and international conventions.
2. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Service beyond the reading of their content via a web browser and the scope allowed under the Regulations shall constitute a violation of copyright for the effect in the form of civil and criminal liability. The following is considered as such:
1) copying, reproduction and dissemination of the content of the Service, including placing them in other websites or distributing in a different way in whole or in part,
2) placing referrals to the Website’s website in such a way as to make it difficult or impossible to know the source of the content of the Service,
3) multiplying the content of the Service on media as well as dissemination and introduction to
turnover of copies so produced,
4) dissemination of the content of the Service, making and disseminating their alterations, changes, shortcuts or synchronization with other works,
5) making broadcasts using the content of the Service both in whole and in fragments, including in the scope of synchronization with other works or objects of rights
3. Any other use of the content of the Service not covered by the provisions of the Regulations and beyond the scope of permitted use specified by law,
requires separate and prior approval of the Website Owner and the Service Provider.
V. Payment and provision of the Services
1. The Service Provider accepts Orders via the Website for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Confirmation of the Order by the Service Provider follows
via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User.
2. Under the Order, the User selects:
1) type of the Work;
2) data markings, including personal data;
3) choosing the payment method.
3. On the e-mail address indicated by the User, after the payment is made, an access code is sent, which should then be used when logging in to the Website.
4. If the access code is lost during the Service Period, it may be recovered.
1. The prices of the Services are included in their descriptions on the Website, contain information about VAT and are presented in Polish zlotys (PLN). The final price being an element of the Agreement is the Price of the Service provided at the time of placing the Order. payment for
it is charged in advance.
2. Updating the price list of the Services does not constitute a change to the Regulations or change the Agreement binding the User with the Service Provider. The updated prices are applicable to the User in case of concluding the next Agreement. A change in the price list of the Services does not affect the prices valid at the time of the change of the Agreement.
3. By concluding the Agreement, the User makes a payment by means of payment.pl by redirecting to the website of this entity.
4. Information on payments, Regulations of Billing Services, details
Payment processing, transaction security can be found on the website of Billing Services.
5. The given Settlement Service is responsible for the processing and protection of personal data and other data provided to it by the User in order to make the payment
via the Settlement Website.
6. Implementation of the Order and providing the Service to the User takes place after paying the appropriate fee by the User.
VII. Withdrawal from the Agreement and Termination of the Contract.
1. A User who is a consumer agrees to start providing the Services before the 10 days have passed since the conclusion of the Agreement. The User who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 10 days from the date of its conclusion without
giving reasons, if he did not start using the Services, i.e. he did not enter the received access code.
2. To withdraw from the Agreement, the User submits a written statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. The statement should be sent to the address
correspondence of the Service Provider indicated on the Website. In the event of withdrawal, the Agreement is considered void, the User-Consumer is released from all obligations, and
what the Parties have witnessed is returned in an unaltered state. The subscription made by the User shall be returned by the Service Provider immediately, no later than within 14 days.
3. The User has the right to terminate the Agreement in the event of a significant modification of the content of the Service from the User’s point of view (withdrawal, limitation, modification of the content of the Service
previously offered as part of the Package) and in the event of a change to the Regulations with a 30-day notice period, counted from the date of delivery
a written statement to the address of the Service Provider. The contract is terminated upon the end of the period of notice.
1. The User has the right to file a complaint regarding the Service: in writing to the address of the registered office
Service providers with contact details enabling contacting
User, among others home address, phone number / email address. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its delivery to the Service Provider. User
is obliged to precisely determine the reason for the complaint and the period in which the cause occurred.
2. Complaints regarding payments in Billing Services are considered by the Billing Service.
3. The Service Provider verifies the legitimacy of the complaint and informs the User about the method of handling the complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User or to the correspondence address indicated by the User in
4. If the complaint is accepted by the Service Provider, it will bring the Service to the condition consistent with the Agreement in the shortest possible time, unless it is impossible or will require excessive costs. If the User in accordance with
by the provisions of the preceding sentence can not demand fulfillment of the obligations specified therein, or if the Service Provider fails to satisfy such a request in due time, or when the implementation of the above-mentioned obligations will have significant inconvenience, he has the right to withdraw from the Agreement; the Agreement can not be waived if
The reason given by the User is irrelevant.
5. If the complaint is acknowledged, the Service Provider will, if possible, bring the Service to the state consistent with the Agreement.
6. The Service Provider will inform the User about the method of consideration of the complaint submitted by the User via e-mail or to the correspondence address indicated by the User in a written complaint.
7. Complaints related to the functioning of the Website should be reported to the Owner
Website at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IX. Personal data protection and consent to receive commercial.
1. By registering, the User consents to the processing of personal data provided by the Service Provider on whose page the registration took place, within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended) in order to perform the Services.
2. The User has the right to access the contents of the personal data provided and correct them, as well as to request the deletion of data.
3. The administrator of personal data is the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider does not collect personal data other than those provided by the User in the course of concluding the Agreement, i.e. the purchase of the Package, including personal data provided when making payments via the Settlement Website.
X. Scope of liability for liability
1. The User is obliged to use the Service only in a manner consistent with applicable law, avoiding any actions that may result in any claims of third parties.
2. The Service Provider and the Website Owner reserve the right to withdraw or modify specific content of the Service from the Website.
3. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to temporarily, temporarily cease operating the Website and not be able to access the Service solely due to maintenance activities related to the Website modification or the failure of the Internet, or for other reasons constituting a force majeure within the meaning of the Civil Code. The Website Owner will ensure that access to the Services is restored as soon as possible.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to temporary, short-term inability to access the Service only due to maintenance activities related to the modification of the Website or the failure of the Internet network, or for other reasons constituting a force majeure within the meaning of the Civil Code. The service provider will provide restoration
access to the Services as soon as possible.
5. If the Service ceases to be provided by the Service Provider for a period of consecutive 4 hours, the Service Period will be
extended by the time when the use was impossible.
5. The Service Provider does not guarantee that the use of the Services will meet the User’s expectations as to the content, accuracy or usefulness of the obtained
information for the intended purposes.
6. The Service Provider is not responsible for:
1) damages incurred on the part of the User as a result of non-performance of the Service or irregularities arising during their implementation, occurring as a result of force majeure within the meaning of the Civil Code;
2) consequences of blocking by the administrators of e-mail servers sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the User and deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the User;
3) the content of advertising and advertising, marketing and other information, posted or prepared by third parties;
4) consequences caused by taking over the User’s password by third parties;
5) damages caused by non-compliance by the User with the provisions of the Regulations.
7. The User acknowledges that he is obliged to read the Regulations, explain to the Service Provider any doubts and direct inquiries whether
comments directly to the Service Provider.
8. Subject to the mandatory provisions of law, towards Users who are not consumers, the Service Provider’s liability is limited to damages
9. Consumers in the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, the limitations or exclusions of liability referred to in this article are effective only in
the scope defined by applicable law.
XI. Final Provisions
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations in particularly justified cases, including when the necessity to make changes results directly from changing the provisions of law. Users will be informed about
changes in the Regulations by posting information about changes in the Website. Any changes to the Regulations become effective within 2 weeks of their publication as described in the previous sentence. There are no changes to the Regulations
impact on acquired rights related to agreements already concluded. The User who does not accept changes to the Regulations has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect
within 21 days from the day of publishing the amendments to the Regulations.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, Polish law shall apply respectively to the provisions of the Civil Code or other acts applicable to the Website’s operation and operation.
3. The Regulations entered into force on January 15, 2015.
4. The Regulations are available on the Service Provider’s website: www.e-classica.net